Log in        Register   


Unicon - sell my shares and return my money

I have a trading account with Unicon Securites . Account No is I13298. I am holding 200 jpassociates share and Your software not allow me to sell my share. Please sell my share and close my account I also send filled in form for allowing me to trade in NSE Exchange. They are not executing these request. Kindly take up my complain and help me to sell my shares and transfer my amount and i got worst experience in your company.

selvam kumar

Quick Contact