Log in        Register   


Allahabad university - reissue duplicate copy of educational certificate

Dear sir/madam, I would like to tell you that i was the student of 10, 12 from up board, allahabad university year 2001 and 2003. SIr, i have lost my educational certificate(marksheet and sanath). kindly puovide me original copies by mail or send at my address. Please i am very thankfull to you. Highschool Full name-Ragya Gupta Father name-Sudhir Gupta AnukraMank-1005541 Kramank-52004889 Dob-03/01/1986 Sanstha regular College-Govt girls intercollege etawah Exam-Full Passing year-2001 Intermediat Full name-Ragya Gupta Father Name-Sudhir gupta Anukramank-0367246 Kramank-5202042 Sanstha-regular College-Govt girls intercollege Exam-Full Passing year-2003 Intermediate priksha ankk patra-0390208

Ragya Gupta

Quick Contact