Log in        Register   


Samaj Kalyan Vibhag - Scholarship

To, Samaj kalayan Vibhag, Raebareli, U.P.. Subject- Scholarship/Fee Redund Respected Sir/Maam, My name is Amit Srivastava.I have completed my B.Tech (CSE) in 2008-2012 from Feroze Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology, Raebareli. I have applied for the fee reibursement and scholoarship in 2011-2012. But the amount of scholarship is not transfered in my account till date .My name is shown on the uttar pradesh scholarship site(scholarship.nic.in) in general student list(2011-12). when i ask for scholarship to my college then he said that scholarship not come for general student.So. i request you to please help me. Sir please help me and take necessary action and transfer my scholarship amount at my account. Please help me. Yours sincerely Amit Srivastava Mob:-9654117629 RaebareliU.P.)


Quick Contact